Xtrème Lashes Eye Makeup Remover and Facial Cleanser

Diposkan oleh Pengetahuan dan Pengalaman on Monday, June 27, 2011

I haven't exactly been holding out on you. I've meant to tell you about Xtrème Eye Makeup Remover and Facial Cleanser ($13.95 to $34) for a very long time - too long. I can see hiding a very special eye shadow - one that's yours alone, one that makes your eyes the envy of everyone who sees you. Some might love that and adopt an "eat your heart out" attitude, right? I felt almost selfish when I realized I had never told you about this extraordinary eye makeup remover, one I've been using since last year.

I did tell you about GlideLiner - an abfab, long-lasting eyeliner with all the great qualities of a liquid or gel, but in a devilishly easy-to-use pencil. I also told you about Xtrème Lashes AMPLIF-eye Lash & Brow Fortifier, an effective product that does not contain the dreaded prostaglandin, the active ingredient in LATISSE. If you didn't see those features, please click on the links and visit them. I love both products.

I also love the Xtrème Lashes Eye Makeup Remover and Facial Cleanser, an aloe-based makeup remover that will gently cleanse and moisturize the skin around your eyes (or your entire face) while conditioning the lashes and brows. A coconut-derived cleansing agent removes impurities and stubborn eye makeup, while antioxidant and vitamin-rich botanical extracts, including rosehip, chamomile, eyebright, and cucumber calm, refresh, and nourish the skin. I always feel grateful after I use this gentle product - grateful that Xtrème Lashes created it. For me?

It's over 90% natural and contains no mineral oil or artificial colors, fragrances, or dyes - nice and pure! It's sulfate-free too, so it won't strip your skin of natural oils. The clever folks at Xtrème Lashes, who specialize in eyelash extensions, created it to ensure it would work in harmony with their lashes. It's ideal for all skin types, even the sensitive skin around the eyes (my most sensitive area).

A little goes a long way. When I cleanse my skin with many gentle facial cleansers - usually too quickly at the end of a day - I end up with a touch of mascara "wash" under my eyes if I don't target the area under my lower lashes. One quick wipe with Xtrème Lashes Eye Makeup Remover, and it's gone, without tugging or a struggle. I have never felt even a remote suggestion of stinging, and it doesn't migrate into my eyes. I tried another eye makeup remover recently, one that was advertised as supremely gentle, and it migrated into my eyes and stung! This one never has.

I know Xtrème Lashes labels the product a facial cleanser too, but I have never used it to remove the day's makeup. I use it to supplement my cleanser. I think it would be lovely, though, to clean up quickly on one of those makeup-free days, when a light wipe is all I need to take off the day's grime. It's refreshing.

The next time you are in the market for an eye makeup remover, check it out. I'll bet you'll like it as much as I do! My lashes are natural (no extensions) and long. I want to take good care of them. I can count on Xtrème Lashes Eye Makeup Remover to help me.

You can order directly from the Xtrème Lashes Consumer site. While you're there, check out the other cosmetic products offered by the company. Jo Mousselli founded Xtrème Lashes, which has grown from a small, family business into an international company - for good reason. You can find out more about Jo and her company at this link.

OK, who remembers the British comedy Absolutely Fabulous? Nicknamed AbFab, it was a hit in its day.

Photo courtesy of Xtrème Lashes